The holidays are almost upon us. If we are lucky, that means guests: family and
friends, grannies and grandchildren.
But are you Guest Ready? Reduce stress NOW by following our simple checklist and tips.
1. Check out the guest room/spare room. Think like a room inspector for a travel guide. Vacuum, dust and polish. Put out new toiletries (soaps, shower gel); fluff and fold fresh towels.
2. Make it welcoming. Open the window for some fresh air; check that the heating and bedside lights are working properly. Are there plugs for charging devices? Enough hangers in the cupboard? Maybe a torch or a night light?
3. Declutter. Has this been the WFH room? Or the ‘temporary’ resting place for clothes or books? Time to tidy up, clear away and make room for guests’ suitcases!
4. Does the room look a bit ho hum? Add a stylish fitted Roman blind in the window.
5. What about the bed? A cheerful cushion adds a pop of colour. A new valance looks luxurious. And a comfy bolster is just right for a nap after Christmas dinner! Add a fragrant potpourri or diffuser for that special touch.
At Boeboes, we’re more than Luxury Cushions, Roman Blinds, Bed Valance and Luxury Dog Bed Makers, we’re complete home makers. A Boeboes home is the space you love to go to and the place where you dream to be. Founded by sisters Olivia & Francesca Johns and inspired by their love of a cosy warm home on a wild and windy winters night on the Welsh coast, Boeboes is a brand inspired by comfort and cosiness, and takes great pride in being ‘Made in Great Britain’.
Frequently Asked Questions
Help & Advice